Arctic Pinheads ry will:
• organize events, courses and competitions
• acquires suitable tools and materials for the association
• organizes meetings, courses and exhibitions for its members
• organizes training and excursions for its members in Finland and abroad
• cooperates with other similar actors.
Anyone who accepts the purpose and rules of the association can join the association.
Members are approved on application by the board of the association. The amount of the joining fee and annual membership fee is decided by the Annual General Meeting.
In the season 2022, the joining fee is 20 € and the membership fee 30 € / year.
The members of the Board in 2022
The Chairman of the Board is Jussi Alasalmi, the Deputy Chairman is Pekka Mannermaa, the Treasurer is Risto Pajunoja and the Secretary is Ulla-Maija Nikko. The members of the Board in 2020 are Pekka Mannermaa, Marco Planting, Risto Pajunoja and Marko Salminen, and the deputies are Petri Tuovinen and Ari Aho.
Arctic Pinheads Facebook-group is HERE.